Impressive quotes of Evgeni Plushenko
普魯申科的令人印象深刻的話
*冰迷 Nikoneko的作品
*百度普魯申科貼吧,lovplush 英翻中,配著MV看,非常動人
*新的賽季又要開始了,Good Luck ! 我們的王,親愛的Zhenya.
I think I was born to be a figure skater /
我想我生來就是一名花滑選手,這是我的命運
This was fateand I thank God / for letting it happen. /
我感謝上帝,讓這一切發生。
I know that God gave me the gifts.
And those gifts come with / great responsibility
我知道上帝賦予了我這些天賦,而這些天賦意味著巨大的責任
I have to open up / all gifts given to me.
And I have to strive / for this purpose
我必須敞開懷抱接受所給予我的一切
因此,我必須努力
I didn't have a choice / to quit skating
對我來說我不能放棄滑冰
I always / wanted to help my parents financially
There is no win / without efforts
我總是想要從經濟上幫助我的父母
不用盡全力/就不能獲得勝利
So I have to work as hard as I can.
所以我必須非常努力地工作
Because It is not allowed for me to be weak.
我不能允許自己變弱
My main competitor is / myself
我最大的對手是我自己
Each time I go out on the rink
每當我踏上冰場
I have to fight with emotions and worries that just boil inside
我必須和暗流湧動的情緒和焦慮做鬥爭
If I can defeat the fear, I can do everything.
但是如果我克服了恐懼就無所不能
So first and foremost/ I have to prove to myself that / I can skate right, that I can win.
最重要的事是向我自己證明,我能夠做到並取得勝利
The rivalry with Yagudin / greatly improved figure skating
我和亞古丁的競爭極大地推動了花樣滑冰
He came up with new techniques, combinations and jumps
And I had to surpass him
他使用了新的技術,組合和跳躍,而我必須超過他
If I lose, I cannot prove that / I have been injured
如果我失敗了,我不能向任何人證明這是因為傷病
No one will be interested in such a thing
So I won’t tell anybody
沒有人對此感興趣,所以我不會告訴任何人
What worries me though, is that after all these victories / people don't see me as a human being anymore.
但是我害怕,在我取得一次次勝利以後,人們不把我當普通人來看
I’m not a machine, I have a heart beating in my chest, not an engine,there is a blood in my veins, not an oil
我不是機器,我的胸腔裏跳動的是心臟,不是馬達
我的血管裏流淌的是鮮血,不是機油
I knows pain and fatigue / I am a normal person
我只是一個知道疼痛和疲倦的普通人
I can lose but / I will strive to win everything
我可以輸掉比賽,但是我將繼續盡我所能,取得每一次勝利
I have never tried to / stop my improvement
The duty of a top athlete is / to improve the sport
我從來沒有試圖停止我的進步
頂級運動員的責任是推動運動的前進
I want to put my heart and soul / into every movements
And show my soul / to the audience and the judges
我想要將我的靈魂傾注到我的每一個動作裏
我想將我的靈魂展示給觀眾和裁判
I’m such a person I must win everywhere I compete.
I have carried this burden for a long time
我是一個必須贏得我參加的比賽的人
在很長時間裏,我必須背負這種壓力
I tell you the truth, this was truly my dream (photo: kissing the Olympic gold medal)
這是我的真正夢想(對應圖片是親吻奧運金牌)
Four years ago, it was not my Olympic Games
4年前的奧運會不是我的奧運會(注:指2002年)
This Olympic Games is / mine.
但是現在這是屬於我的奧運會
I cannot live / without figure skating
Because my life is / the ice
如果沒有花樣滑冰我活不下去
因為我的生活就是那冰面
I feel that God destined / my choice of paths in crossroads in my life
我想在我一生中我所做的所有決定,都是上帝給我的意志
My dear fans, I thank you for loving me / I’ll keep training hard / so that I can skate better and better
and that you could love me more
我我的粉絲們,感謝你們對我的愛,我將繼續刻苦訓練滑出好節目,這樣你們將更喜歡我
I don’t want to talk about the future / or try to predict it
I just / want people to / remember me
我不想過多地去預測或者談論未來,我只希望所有人都會記住我
- Evgeni Plushenko
- 葉甫根尼.普魯申科
留言列表